Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Wanted: European interested in swapping CDs with Australian

From: munnari!sirius.ua.oz.au!mrp@uunet.UU.NET (Mark Prior)
Date: 25 Nov 88 07:24:14 GMT
Subject: Wanted: European interested in swapping CDs with Australian
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

I am mostly interested in CD singles but the record companies can be
very stupid here about worldwide releases of albums. Australia has one
CD plant that does a fair bit of back catalogue stuff, I am not sure
of the availability of this in Europe but I could arrange to send a
list of CDs that are available here.

Mark.
--
Mark Prior                              Phone : +61 8 228 5680
University Computing Services           Telex : UNIVAD AA89141