Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Enuff iz enuff or Re: The divine image of Kate.

From: "Joe Habermann" <haberman@umn-cs.cs.umn.edu>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 88 14:15:34 CST
Subject: Enuff iz enuff or Re: The divine image of Kate.

> Ok, I give.  After weeks of ANTARES being unavailable on the ethernet,
> now it isn't allowing anonymous FTP.  To add insult to injury, I
> couldn't get mail to the guy who made the posting.
>
> Does anyone out there want to supply a REAL address from which to get
> said pictures suitable for viewing on a SUN?

Sorry, sorry, sorry.  That machine was stable and is not now.

I thought the interest would have died by now.  I the requests
keep coming in, though.

Oh, well.  Here we go again.

You can snarf copies off of umn-cs.cs.umn.edu (128.101.224.1).
Very reliable, stable (etc etc) in the directory ~ftp/pub/kb.

There are also U2 images there which turned out rather well, I
must say.

+Joe Habermann
haberman@umn-cs.cs.umn.edu
..rutgers!umn-cs!haberman