Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Bill Currie & Steve Howe

From: (Michael J. Lamoureux) <lamour%smiley@gateway.mitre.org>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 88 13:16:03 -0500
Subject: Bill Currie & Steve Howe

	For those who don't know AND want to know:  On IRS No Speak CD (or
whatever they call them), Bill Currie has a new album with support from Steve
Howe.  I reported earlier that Currie, Howe, and Bill Bruford were planning
on undertaking a project.  I don't know how this relates to that project.
(ie. this is it and Bruford couldn't show, this is what gave them the idea for
the project, etc.)  I would favor the second guess, because it seems too soon
after the announcement of the project to have completed the album (but then,
what do I know?).  I've been thinking about buying it, and if I do, I'll be
sure to let you know how it is.

In Kate We Trust

Later,

Michael Lamoureux (lamour@smiley.mitre.org)
The MITRE Corporation  7525 Colshire Drive
Mailstop Z531 McLean, VA  22102	(703) 883-5370