Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate Bush Club

From: Edward_Lee_Whiteside@CUP.PORTAL.COM
Date: Thu Sep 29 19:34:01 1988
Subject: Kate Bush Club
Posted-Date: Thu Sep 29 19:34:01 1988

Was wondering in anyone knew what is happening with the Kate Bush
Club.  It's been a long time since the last issue I got (late 87 I
think) with all the color pictures in it.  I've only gotten two issues
since joining last year and have been hoping to find a new one in my
mailbox for the last few months.

	[ IED answered this question in a recent issue of Love-Hounds.
	  A recent note from the KBC says that the newsletters are now
	  only annual.  The next newsletter will coincide with the
	  release of Kate's new album.  There is no date yet projected
	  for the release of Kate's next album.  -- |>oug ]

Also, has the song from the Castaways movie ever been released on
record anywhere?  The hi-fi track from the videotape is good, but
would like to have it with the full fade-out.

      [	There is a soundtrack album to the film, but even on the
	album, the fade-out of "Be Kind To My Mistakes" is mixed with
	the fade-in of the following instrumental.  -- |>oug ]