Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Available CD Singels (CD Inquiry follow-up)

From: "William M. Bumgarner" <wb1j+@ANDREW.CMU.EDU>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 88 12:52:17 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Available CD Singels (CD Inquiry follow-up)
Posted-Date: Tue, 13 Sep 88 12:52:17 -0400 (EDT)

inclomplete list of groups that have CD singles out that are available around
here--

Aswad            "Don't Turn Around"
Alarm            Original Recordings EP
BAD             "Just Play Music"
Clash
Collins                 12"ers EP
Cure             'Hot Hot Hot!!!'
Dead Kennedys
Depeche Mode    over 20 different CD singles available
Bryan Ferry
Eurythmics      'Shame'
Frankie Goes to Hollywood       'Highlights of Warriors of the Wasteland'
George Harrison
Iron Maiden
Joy Division
Mission
Morissey
Pere Ubu
OMD
Pogues
Police          Original Recordings EP
Iggy Pop
REM
Smiths
Sting
Style Council
SugarCubes
10,000 Maniacs
U2              'With or Without You', 'Where the Streets Have No Name',
                'I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For' packaged set...
                with the extra 7 unreleased tracks
Brian Wilson

more info on any group if interested... I will try to get a complete list
together when I have time... and keep it updated.