Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Jarre Concert ???

From: etxbrfa@KKLM01.ERICSSON.SE (Bjoern Fahller)
Date: 9 Sep 88 14:58:50 GMT
Subject: Jarre Concert ???
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@ERIX.ERICSSON.SE

Yesterday I read Kari Haugs news about the J.M.Jarre MEGA concert.
Unfortunately, yesterday was my first day in NEWS, so I spent the
whole day making a fool of my self. Is it really true about the
concert. It sounds so enormous, but officially i haven't heard a word
about it. (Isn't that strange ?). Can anyone out there confirm that
this is the real thing. The reason for me to be so suspicious, is the
fact that a trip to London would cost a lot. I wouldn't like to waste
money for nothing. Please confirm before noon on September 12. (I got
to get a ticket to London)

                                                   C U in London (I hope)
                                                   Bjoern

SNAIL: Bjoern Fahller           Phone: (+46) 8 - 719 62 52
       c/o Styris
       Teknikerv 35
       S-141 73 Huddinge
       SWEDEN