Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Interpretations of "Gaffa"

From: hoqax!bicker@ATT.ATT.COM
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 09:36:16 1988
Subject: Re: Interpretations of "Gaffa"
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: The.Resource@WONKO.MIT.EDU, Poet.of.Quality@WONKO.MIT.EDU

In article <8808301631.AA10284@WONKO.MIT.EDU> (in rec.music.gaffa)

	I read these comments that you wrote on 7 Aug 88 19:59:40 GMT.:
 -->                                SUSPENDED IN GAFFA
 -->                                    (Kate Bush)

Do you have any other such annotated lyrics?  I'm having such
trouble seeing these messages.

---
/kohn/brian.c       AT&T Bell Laboratories Semantic Engineering Center
The Resource, Poet of Quality      ...att!hoqax!bicker  (201) 949-5850
"It is useless for sheep to pass resolutions in favor of vegetarianism
   while wolves remain of a different opinion." - Wm. Ralph Inge, D.D.