Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

WoW

From: S.Blair scb@ascway.SWS-ASC.slb.com <spar!ascway!scb@DECWRL.DEC.COM>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 88 07:46:38 CDT
Subject: WoW

I for one will cast a FAVORABLE vote for WoW. On tWs, it's a powerful
break and I for one really love it. My SO doesn't go too much for KT,
but she'll really dance around the house for this one. The depth and
clarity of the discussion is dangerously close to the edge of an inner
being and is not there just for album filling-fodder.  Wuthering
Heights remix is incredible; clear,concise and very soulful for
someone not familar with KT to give them a good first impression. HoL
is probably the best KT album, but alas, when getting new folks to
start with KT, I give them my CD of T_W_S and they're hooked. Then I
can lead them to the record store to get more albums and perhaps a
video.

my 2c's worth.....

"He's too busy hitting-up vasoline"--KT

scb@ascway.SWS-ASC.slb.com