Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Love-Hounds Digest

From: hoqax!bicker@ATT.ATT.COM
Date: Thu 18 Aug 1988 09:19 EDT
Subject: Re: Love-Hounds Digest
Message-Version: 2
Posted-Date: Thu 18 Aug 1988 09:19 EDT

> Subject: Kate Proposal

> Seems like there's a lot of interest in seeing Kate live. I for one
> after seeing the Peter Gabriel "Don't give Up" video with her
> (yum!!)  would also like to see her live somewhere in the USA. My SO
> thinks I'm crazy, but I've got a proposal perhaps |>oug can handle:

[rather unrealistic proposal deleted]

I've got a better proposal.  I, for one, must (understand?: MUST) see
KaTe live.  I wish to revolve, say, a vacation trip to England around
her next (wishful thinking) concert tour.  I'd only need to see one
(or two) shows and would probably stay a week or two, depending if the
trip included the continent at all.

The problem with this is that I don't know how I can find out about
her concert in time to:

		1) Get concert ticket somehow.

		2) Get a tour or some other type of accomdations
			and travel arrangements made.

		3) Get time off from work.  (I've got the days,
			but I need some notice.)

Does IED or |>oug or anyone have any ideas?  Is anyone else
interested in doing this?

(PS: Pardon my ignorance but what is IED?)

/kohn/brian.c       AT&T Bell Laboratories Semantic Engineering Center
The Resource, Poet of Quality      ...att!hoqam!bicker  (201) 949-5850
"It is useless for sheep to pass resolutions in favor of vegetarianism
   while wolves remain of a different opinion." - Wm. Ralph Inge, D.D.