Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Jean Michel Jarre

From: Kari Haug <haug%si.uninett%NORUNIX.BITNET@MITVMA.MIT.EDU>
Date: 1 Sep 88 11:11 +0100
Subject: Jean Michel Jarre

Hello. Are any of you planning to go to the Jean Michel Jarre
mega-concert in London on September 24? I'm probably going to go
there, if I can afford it and I think I can. Besides, the concert is
free (except for 100 000 seats, but they are sold out anyway). It is
expected an audience of 2 million people. Prince Charles and Princess
Diana are going to be there, so it is a pretty big event. Send me mail
if you are planning to go to this concert, maybe we could meet or
something....? Also, Jean Michel Jarre will release his new album on
September 19. It will be called REVOLUTIONS.

--- Kari ---                         "My candle burns in both ends,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~                         it cannot last the night.
                                      But oh, my friends and ah, my foes
                                      it gives a lovely light"

                                      (Edna St. Vincent)