Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KaTe Discography wanted

From: byron%zen.Berkeley.EDU@UCBVAX.BERKELEY.EDU (byron c go)
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 88 18:09:15 PDT
Subject: KaTe Discography wanted
Posted-Date: Fri, 5 Aug 88 18:09:15 PDT

I just found this newsgroup today, and as I'm new to Kate's music, I
was wondering if anyone out there could email or post a discography
and note which of her albums are available in the US on CD.  I haven't
had time to go to any of the local record stores, and I suppose I'll
wait for your recommendations...

      [	All of her albums are available in the U.S. on CD.  In
	chronological order, these are: *The Kick Inside*, *Lionheart*,
	*Never For Ever*, *The Dreaming*, *Hounds of Love*, and *The Whole
	Story*.  *The Whole Story* is a compilation album containing
	many of Kate's singles.  -- |>oug ]

All I have right now is a tape copied off a friend's copy of "Hounds
of Love" (made in Hong Kong, too) and what really got me hooked was
"Waking The Witch" -- that was something!

      [	Indeed it is!  -- |>oug ]

byron c go
byron@zen.Berkeley.EDU.UUCP              ...!ucbvax!zen!byron
      (128.32.131.168)