Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Max

From: fetrow@BONES.BIOSTAT.WASHINGTON.EDU (Dave Fetrow)
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 88 02:07:14 PDT
Subject: Max
Posted-Date: Thu, 28 Jul 88 02:07:14 PDT

 The two episodes were left over from the cancellation. They showed
them with ZERO advertisement. I'm 99% sure Max Headroom is dead. If it
wasn't for the writers strike we probably wouldn't have even had that.

 Of course two episodes of Max = 12 episodes of even the best of the
remainder or 2 seconds of a Kate Bush song.

 My problem now is that I bought a TV for Max, after having kicked the
habit, and now have the habit back. *SIGH* Ah well, at least I have
all but 1.25 episodes on tape.

  -dave-