Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Midge Ure & Kate Bush

From: Kari Haug <haug%si.uninett@TOR.NTA.NO>
Date: 4 Jul 88 13:21 +0100
Subject: Midge Ure & Kate Bush
Posted-Date: 4 Jul 88 13:21 +0100

Andy Tucker writes that he had heard some rumours that Kate Bush will
appear on Midge Ure's forthcoming solo-album. He wants to know if this
is true. Well, I don't know, but what I know is this: In 1985, when
Midge Ure released his first solo-album, "THE GIFT", he said that he
would very much like to work with Kate Bush on his next solo-album.
So, I will not be surprised if she's on that album.

Kari