Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

involuntary response

From: Piper/Lovecraft in '88 <8344141@WWU.EDU>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 88 02:57 PST
Subject: involuntary response

>From: nbc@INFORMATICS.RUTHERFORD.AC.UK

> Does anyone know of a forthcoming collaborative project featuring
> Kate.  I was on the phone the other day with the radio on [...] but
> the only other name I heard was Dave Wakelin (of the Beat) and no
> mention of what the project was.  Frustrating in the extreme!

I believe Dave Wakelin is from General Public, and not the Beat (maybe
both?).

	[Yes, both -- |>oug]

He does a song on the "She's Halving a Baby" soundtrack which came out
around January and features Kate's wonderful "This Woman's Work."  If
there is a forthcoming project with them both, I'd like to hear of it.

                                                  Laters.
                                                  Paul Carpentier