Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: KT Sheet Music

From: kudla@LIFE.PAWL.RPI.EDU
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 88 02:00:36 EDT
Subject: Re: KT Sheet Music
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

> From: rogoff@ITSGW.RPI.EDU (David H. Rogoff)

> I've seen the books for Hounds of Love and The Whole Story, but they
> are basically just lyrics, guitar chords and melody.  Are there any
> better transcriptions available?

Well, Dave, I've seen Kate Bush Complete in several music stores around
here, including that dinky one in downtown Troy, and it suffers from
the same problem as the Whole Story and HoL collections..... I recall
ONCE seeing an imported copy of a full transcription of KBComplete, but
that was somewhere back around Springfield....

   ------------Robert J. Kudla - Pseudo-Freshman Extraordinaire-------------
   Give me an Amiga 500 and I'll control                 Itt@RPITSMTS.BITNET
   the world!!!                                   USERFW3S%mts@itsgw.rpi.edu
                                                          kudla@pawl.rpi.edu