Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Scritti Politti: Provision

From: jsd%UMASS.BITNET@MITVMA.MIT.EDU (Jonathan S. Drukman)
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 88 17:36:54 EDT
Subject: Scritti Politti: Provision

What a useless waste of money!  "Boom!  There She Was" is a great song.
A tremendously great song.  I love it, and listen to it 10 times a day.
However, the rest of the album is severely awful.  I am very very glad
that I only paid $4.99 for it.  My recommendation to anyone out there
who cares about Scritti is to buy the single of "Boom!  There She Was".
Unless of course you too find the album for $4.99 since that is the
price of a 12" single in some places.

And one more thing - does Green know how to write a song without "love"
or "girl" or "baby" in the chorus?

Jon Drukman                      University of Massachusetts
BITNET: jsd@umass                ARPANET: jsd%umass.bitnet@mitvma.mit.edu
"The tupamaros got a platinum card..." - scritti politti