Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KB and Ultravox

From: Kari Haug <haug%si.uninett@TOR.nta.no>
Date: 16 Jun 88 15:04 +0100
Subject: KB and Ultravox
Posted-Date: 16 Jun 88 15:04 +0100
Return-Receipt-To: Kari Haug <haug%si.uninett@TOR.nta.no>

Real-Date: 16 Jun 88 15:04 +0100

Hello, I am new on this list, and I am probably not as devoted as many
of you seem to be. But, I do view myself as a Kate Bush-fan. Does any
of you know when/if she will release a new album? I certainly hope
that she'll do that pretty soon. By the way, does any of you like
Ultravox? I am a completely devoted Ultravox-fan, and I'm looking very
forward to August, becausethen Midge Ure will release a solo-album.

Kari (from Norway)