Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate on Bravo this week (maybe)

From: mpp@uf.msc.umn.edu (Mike Pritchard)
Date: Tue, 24 May 88 05:21:36 CDT
Subject: Kate on Bravo this week (maybe)

The Bravo cable channel is airing "The South Bank Show:  Ken Rusell's ABC of
British Rock" this month.  In a promo I THINK I saw a brief clip with Kate
in it.  The show will air May 26th at 9:00 pm, May 27th at 2:30 am and May
29th at 6:00 pm (all times central time), so set your vcrs.

Earlier this month The South Bank show did a feature on Suzanne Vega.
The show included an interview and some video clips and they even played
part of one song I have never heard before - Black Widow Station (I think
that was the name).  Does anyone know if that song is available anywhere?
Probably not, since a lot of stuff off of her latest album is 6+ years
old (Luka, Gypsy, a few others).  I wonder how many albums worth of
older songs she has just waiting to be put on an album.
--
Mike Pritchard
Internet: mpp@uf.msc.umn.edu