Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Hello, it's Me....

From: Doug Alan <nessus@athena.mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 23 May 88 22:27:35 EDT
Subject: Hello, it's Me....
Sender: nessus@ATHENA.MIT.EDU

Hi there everyone.  Sorry for the long gap in Love-Hounds mail.  I was
working madly on finishing my last required class at MIT (while also
doing my full-time job), and I have now finished it.  I got an A and
after eight years at MIT will finally graduate on Friday with a
Bachelor of Science in Philosophy of Language and Mind.  (Why you ask,
did I get a degree in Philosophy, when I have 98% of a degree in
Computer Science?  Well, I really didn't want to take that one last
class in Electrical Engineering....)

In any case, I can now start running Love-Hounds again.  There are
more than 300 pending messages in my mailbox, and I found a cache of
messages from several months ago that I received in an alternate
mailbox that were never posted, so it may take a little while to get
out the backlog.  Be kind to me in the number of messages you post in
the meantime.

"Save the software -- the rest is just meat,"