Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Mike Oldfield

From: tmoyer@teknowledge-vaxc.ARPA (Tomi Moyer)
Date: 16 Apr 88 21:17:25 GMT
Subject: Mike Oldfield
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Well, I don't think my first posting made it, so here is attempt #2:

Does anyone know, WILL MIKE OLDFIELD TOUR his latest _Islands_ album??!!

I know someone who saw him many years ago in S.F. on his _Five Miles
Out_ (or was it _QE2_ ?) tour, and to my knowledge, he hasn't been
around since.  I'd love to see him, even if Maggie Reilly isn't
singing with him anymore (and that's really too bad...she's a perfect
complement to his musical style(s)).

So *please* if anyone out there has heard any rumors of a M. Oldfield
tour, could you post or send me some info?

			Thanks!!

					Tomi Moyer
					tmoyer@teknowledge.arpa