Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Cocteau Twins

From: Beth Freeman <bfreeman@ms.uky.edu>
Date: 30 Mar 88 01:04:05 GMT
Subject: Cocteau Twins
Newsgroups: rec.music.misc, rec.music.gaffa
Sender: bfreeman@ms.uky.edu

This is to all those who sent me nasty messages when I posted
inquiring about the lyrics to Cocteau Twins songs!  I was flamed right
and left for thinking that Elizabeth might actually be saying real
words!  Well...  I got the Cocteau Twins interview CD the other day
and found the truth about the lyrics of their songs, which do in fact
exist!  Anyone interested in more info can send me email, but NO NASTY
MESSAGES this time PLEASE!

(I just had to say "I told you so"!!)

Beth Freeman
bfreeman@ms.uky.edu

P.S.  I would be very interested in a complete Cocteau Twins
      Discography including anything put out before the 4AD label if
      there is anything.  Thanks!!!