Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: New Chris and Cosey album?

From: savax!thompson@ATHENA.MIT.EDU (thompson mark)
Date: 18 Mar 88 20:09:10 GMT
Subject: Re: New Chris and Cosey album?
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

> From: sho@tybalt.caltech.edu (Sho Kuwamoto)

> 	Is there a new album by Chris and Cosey?  I was just reading

The latest one I know of is "Exotica". The title however is completely
non-representitive of the music. Basically its pretty bland stuff.
"Heartbeat" is still probably my favorite.
|      Mark Thompson                                                     |
|      decvax!savax!thompson       Designing high performance graphics   |
|      (603)885-9229               silicon today for a better tomorrow.  |