Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: HOL import CD

From: Brian Scarlett <scarlett@watdcsu.waterloo.edu>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 88 10:36:28 EST
Subject: Re: HOL import CD
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Several friends and I are planning on listening on all available versions
of HOL this weekend.  If you like, I'll let you know what we decide.

      [	Please do!  -- |>oug ]

--
The more I think about sex, the better it gets          B. Scarlett
Here we have a purpose in life.                         U. of Waterloo