Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate's demise?

From: tjfs@otter.hple.hp.com (Tim Steele)
Date: 16 Feb 88 13:02:40 GMT
Subject: Kate's demise?
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Anyone seen Kate Bush recently?  I saw her in the film "The Secret
Policeman's Ball 3" a short while ago.. she seems to have put on a
*lot* of weight, which is not doing her singing any good either.

Anyone got any better info?

Tim

      [	Kate always blimps out between albums.  I have a picture of
	her going to see *Brazil* before *Hounds of Love* came out
	where the wonderful newspaper notes her transformation from a
	"slender sparrow" to a "plump little robin".  She always loses
	the weight when her album comes out, though.  Maybe that's why
	it always takes so long....  I fail to hear the difference a
	few pounds makes on her voice, however.  -- |>oug ]