Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

misK.

From: IED0DXM@OAC.UCLA.EDU
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 88 17:49 PST
Subject: misK.

> # I'm sorry! I'm trying. Really, I am... -- |>oug #

    Joe, let's give him a break. Love-Hounds has actually been timely
and interesting recently. IED has been too critical in the past, and
these days appreciates better the effort |>oug goes to in cranking
this forum out. Neil Calton has pointed out that we should be
surprised and grateful to receive Love-Hounds at all, let alone on a
regular (or semi-regular) basis.

> You guessed it!  It was "Curse of the Demon."  Ooooeeeeoooo.

     There used to be a lot of stuff about such "strange phenomena" in
the KBC _Newsletter_. In fact, they had a column called
"Synchronicities", devoted solely to that kind of uncanny coincidence
associated with Kate's music. But that, like a lot of other things
that used to be in the _Newsletter_, has faded away...

-- Andrew Marvick