Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: New Stranglers

From: husc6!harvard!uwvax!astroatc!nicmad!norvax!brian@hao.ucar.edu (Brian Cramer)
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 88 19:05:31 CST
Subject: Re: New Stranglers
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

> [...] it is a cover of ye olde Kinks' tune.  The flip side has
> "!Viva Vlad!"  which I believe is part 5 of the Vladimir saga, and a
> live recording [...]

Do you happen to know what records each of the Vladimir songs are on?
I belive there is one on JJ's solo album "Euroman Commeth" but I cannot
find that album anywhere in Madison.  I think that "Euroman Commeth" is
the only Stranglers thing I don't have except for the single with "Tits"
on it.

-Brian
--
#include "disclamer.h"

DIGITAL:  ...seismo!uwvax!{nicmad|astroatc}!norvax!brian
ANALOGUE: (414) 563-8456 ext. 267