Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

protocol for this conf

From: Michael_M_Butler@cup.portal.com
Date: Fri Nov 27 01:59:32 1987
Subject: protocol for this conf

Hi.  This is my first shot at posting anything on The Net:

Topic: Silence

I'd think it ironic indeed if I were to discover this conf (which
looks a lot like it's about Kate Bush, dunnit?) just as it's
evaporating...  And while a lot of you may be old hands (burnouts?), I
lost track of KB 'til late last year, after hearing some outlandish
stuff on the radio in '79 or '80 and not being able to find the
record(s).  Some *good* dub, mon.

In any event, two questions: (feel free to use mail or post as you see
fit)

I hear a rumor that KB is acrophobic, hence is unlikely to ever tour
the US.  True?  False?

	[ Well, I'm told that sometimes she can be pushed onto an
	  airplane, but it has to be the Concord, and it probably
	  also takes lots of alcohol and perhaps some intravenous
	  valium.  In any case, she unikely to tour anywhere ever
	  again.  -- |>oug ]

Also, who is/are her agent(s)?  Should I just send mail to EMI or to
EMI America/Capitol?  Or what?

	[ You can send mail to EMI in England.  Her U.S. record
	  contract is up in the air at the moment. -- |>oug ]

Sorry if this sounds a bit breathless.  I just checked in and got a
whiff of a reference to a discography which has long since been purged
from any of the Usenet nodes I have access to--anybody out there?

Michael