Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate Bush singles available on cd's.

From: "Daniel Jules Joseph Ouellette. (d.p.t." <djjouellette%tiger.waterloo.edu@RELAY.CS.NET>
Date: 14 Jan 88 16:12:57 GMT
Subject: Kate Bush singles available on cd's.

hello there.  I am a new Kate Bush fan.  The other day I was in a
record store, and I happened to see a promotional cd single for Kate
and Peter Gabriels song "Don't give up".  I liked it, but alas, it was
$69.00.  read about $50 usa dollars.  The store manager said that there
was another promotional cd single for "cloudbusting" out there.  I
would like to get that one.  Has anyone seen this single, if so , how
much, and are there any others out there that exist?

         send me a line, and thanks.

Daniel.

P.S.  I agree with the comments about Sinead O'Connor.  I have the
      tape, and I really like the voice and the songs.  Can't say what
      my favoite is, but "jacky" (spelling?) is up there.  'nother
      question, I was told this is also on cd, am I right, or did I
      get a load of road apples?

      [	"just like yousaid it would b" is the best song.  I own it
	on CD.  -- |>oug ]

(again) Daniel.

	<-- night.
There was a young lady named Bright.
whose speed was much faster, much faster than light.
she departed one day, in a relative way,
and returned home the previous -->