Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: She's Having a Baby

From: Ed Simpson <evs@cs.duke.edu>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 88 14:46:45 EST
Subject: Re: She's Having a Baby

> From: rutgers!uiucdcs!bradley!bucc2!frodo@ATHENA.MIT.EDU (Pete Hartman)

> This sounds like the new movie with Molly Ringwald...the name has
> changed from "She's Having A Baby" (I don't recall what it is now)

I saw the teaser for this movie the other day.  The movie IS called
"She's Having a Baby".  From the teaser it looked like the only reason
for seeing the movie is in hope of getting a dose of Kate.  The song
which was being played over the teaser didn't sound anything like
Kate (I don't know who it was).  So I assume that she did not do
the title song.

      [ According to IED, *She's Having a Baby* is a different movie
        from *For Keeps*, which stars Molly Ringworm.  Molly isn't in
	*She's Having a Baby*.  -- |>oug ]
-Ed

UUCP: {decvax, seismo}!mcnc!duke!evs  ARPA: evs@cs.duke.edu  CSNET: evs@duke
Ed Simpson, P.O.Box 3140, Duke Univ. Medical Center, Durham, NC, USA 27710