Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Maddy Prior and Kate

From: rutgers!uiucdcs!bradley!bucc2!frodo@ATHENA.MIT.EDU (Pete Hartman)
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 87 15:11:58 CST
Subject: Maddy Prior and Kate

In the last Digest, Jonathan Drukman Writes:

>                                              (assuming I ever finish
> the Maddy Prior interview, and, hey, IED, where's the Gloria
> Hunniford one anyway?  Not like I'd get to it soon anyway....  :-)

I take it that people in this group also listen to Steeleye Span???
Does anyone know where I could find a copy of _Now_We_Are_Six_?????
It was the first album by them I'd ever heard, checked out from the
library, and I was really impressed.  I've had the opportunity to buy
other of their albums, but the only other I really liked was
_Sails_of_Silver_.....I've never been able to get hold of NWAS even
when I ask friendly used shop owners to look for it.

as for Kate Stuff.....Thanks to all the people posting subsription
info on the fanzines in the last two issues.  I've been curious for a
while, and now I know, I intend to subscribe to a couple (soons I get
the $$).....also.....what was that I read about 6 issues ago about
tapes circulating.....is there some sort of Music Share thing going on
here?  If so, how does one get involved???

"let me come near you, let me show you gentle silence" -Digital Sex