Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Mike Oldfield

From: David Rubin <RUBIN@graf.poly.edu>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 88 19:02:28 EST
Subject: Mike Oldfield

Has anyone heard the new Mike Oldfield album?  I just heard that it
was released in Europe but I can't find it in any stores in New York.
It really sucks that people in America don't appreciate this genius
and force him to stick to the European market where he gets the credit
he deserves.

If anyone knows where I can find this album (I think it's called
"Islands") please let me know.  I hate having to wait to hear his new
stuff...

Dave Rubin
RUBIN@graf.poly.edu   -or-
RUBIN@POLYGRAF.BITNET