Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The Dreaming video...

From: ganzer@trout.nosc.mil (Mark T. Ganzer)
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 87 10:11:41 PST
Subject: The Dreaming video...

IED probably has more info on this, but I thought the suits used in
the video were from the Nicholas Roeg film "The Man Who Fell to
Earth". It's been a long time since I've seen this film, but I thought
this was the suit that the alien and his family wore on their native
planet. I seem to recall that the landscape used for these shots was a
barren desert (or a dry lake) also.

MarK T. Ganzer
Internet: ganzer@trout.nosc.mil
UUCP: {ucbvax,hplabs}!sdcsvax!nosc!ganzer

	[ If "still suits" appeared in *The Man Who Fell to Earth*, that
          probably does explain where Kate got them from, knowing how
          much Kate likes both David Bowie and Nicholas Roeg.  --