Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

the semi-discography

From: rutgers!uiucdcs!bradley!bucc2!frodo (Pete Hartman)
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 87 19:50:27 CST
Subject: the semi-discography

The long and nearly complete list of KT stuff that was posted in
the last news letter has one inaccuracy and I'd like to make an addition
as well.  the 12" release of Experiment IV (extended mix) doesn't
have Man with the Child in His Eyes on the B-side, but rather
December Will be Magic Again.  And as an addition, there is a bootleg
2-lp set of the Kate Bush live in Bristol '79.  It is, I believe,
identical to the audio tape that was mentioned at that location,
except that the lps DO have the live version of Egypt.  I haven't
been able to force myself to listen to the poor audio quality long
enough to discover if there are any other differences, but I suppose
there might be.

I will say that what I could make out of that version makes me very
interested in trying to find the 3-lp set mentioned in hopes that
it, taken from "official" video releases, will have a much higher
audio quality.  (I can't stand an album that sounds like it was made
on a portable tape player with those cheesy condenser mikes....)

"Let me come near you...let me show you gentle silence" - Digital Sex
|   Pete Hartman                                 |Disclaimer:I didn't|
|                                 {frodo         |ask to be put in   |
|...{uiucdcs,cepu,ihnp4}!bradley! {bucc2!frodo   |this box!          |
|				  {cyber!35807   |                   |