Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Swans Way, Anthony Philips

From: <RENEERB%BYUVAX.BITNET@MITVMA.MIT.EDU>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 87 12:47 MST
Subject: Swans Way, Anthony Philips

Has anyone ever heard of the group Swans Way?   (Swansway ?)

My brother has a song of theirs called Illuminations.  He has been looking for
other things by them.  It was on Phonogram, 1984 and had the names Rick P.
Jones, Maggie and Robert Shaw on the single that he bought.

(We are in Utah and the selection of music in our area is not always the best,
but we get by.)

Also, I am wondering if anyone knows about Anthony Philips.  I bought his
"Private Parts and Pieces."  It had a lot of nice guitar music on it.  Has
anyone ever heard of him?  Has he played with some group?

Allen Reneer

Reneerb@BYUVAX

P.S.  Why has the group been so quiet lately?

Although a silent member of the group I am none the less an avid Kate fan and
have really enjoyed this group.