Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Joolz

From: relph@PRESTO.IG.COM (John M. Relph)
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 87 23:20:25 PST
Subject: Joolz

I have just obtained the new single by Joolz and I can say that I am
quite happy with it.  In case you don't know, Joolz is the person who
does the artwork for New Model Army.  She writes poetry and performs
it to music composed by the Army.  The title cut, "Protection," also
features nice blues harp work by Mark Feltham, who also plays on the
Army's song "Poison Street."

Joolz sounds like an Anne Clark with much better music, though this
single doesn't afford an opportunity to peruse a large body of lyric.
However, the single does say that it is taken from a forthcoming
album.
	-- John
----
John M. Relph       "That cloud looks like industrial waste."
IntelliGenetics, Inc.             ARPA: relph@bionet-20.arpa