Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Severed Heads Concert

From: shocking@nswitgould.oz (Stephen Hocking cc)
Date: 20 Oct 87 22:36:23 GMT
Subject: Severed Heads Concert

	I've just been to see the first of Severed Heads concerts here
	in Sydney. The first half hour or so was videos from Cabaret
	(sp?)  Voltaire, 23 Skidoo, New Order etc which were passable.
	Severed Heads stuff blew me away in a fairly amazing fashion
	though. Being fairly new to their stuff (ie having only heard
	whilst under the influence at parties etc) it was a real
	revelation. They played some stuff off their new album and
	quite a few other things. Excuse the shortness of the posting,
	but I'm still recovering.

		Stephen
--
		"Lay orf Arfur, 'e doesnt know wot 'es saying"

UUCP.net:  {ukc,uunet}!munnari!nswitgould.oz!shocking
ACS.net:   shocking@nswitgould.oz