Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

new Love & Rockets album

From: sun!sputnik!kmr@SEISMO.CSS.GOV (Karl MacRae - The Surreal World of Customer Service)
Date: 16 Oct 87 16:13:35 GMT
Subject: new Love & Rockets album

	For those people out there in netland who are fans of
'Post-Punk Psychedelic', there's a new Love & Rockets album out; it's
called 'Earth, Sun, Moon'. I haven't yet had time to give it a close
listen, but my first impression is that it's a lot better than the
previous release, 'Express', which is really just a collection of
singles re-packaged for the US market. This record seems to have more
in common with their first record, 'Seventh Dream of Teenage Heaven'.

	I'll get a full review out as soon as I have time-

	-Karl

--
*	Karl MacRae		*	"I'd rather have a bottle in
*	UUCP: kmr!sun		*	front of me than a frontal