Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The White Animals

From: ucf-cs!baugh@GAFFA.MIT.EDU (Earl Baugh)
Date: 13 Oct 87 17:39:14 GMT
Subject: The White Animals
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

	Has anybody ever heard of a group called "The White Animals"?
	Heard good things about them, and about one song "Gloria"
	(a remake of the Doors song by the same name) but nobody
	around here has a name of any of their albums.
	I also know that they may be from Georgia.
	Any ideas, how to find about more about them??
	Please mail responses to me, as we don't always seem to
	get all postings here sometimes.

	Earl
	(...ucf-cs!baugh)

--