Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

yo!

From: Mitts01%UMass.BITNET@MITVMA.MIT.EDU
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 87 13:49:02 EDT
Subject: yo!

Hi there!

(I am moving to LA in January and was wondering if you all in Cal
netland could tell me of good cd stores and clubs in the town
specifically in West hollywood

(Also, I just got the Two Pack Substance by New Order and I
must say it is the best buy I have ever made.  One Hundred and
Forty-Seven (147) minutes of the absolute best New Order that
has the cleanest sound of any analgue recording I own (including
Kate and King Crimson).  And what's more, it's only 20$
It even includes the instrumentals to Confusion and Thieves
Like Us.  One bummer...there is NOTHING from power, corruption, and
lies on it, but hey, I am not going to complain.
(This is a buy or die situation.

Grot