Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate Bush video

From: greg@ufcsg.cis.ufl.edu (Greg O'Rear)
Date: 30 Sep 87 19:32:26 GMT
Subject: Kate Bush video

An English friend of mine told me that he remembers seeing Kate's
first video on a show called "Pebble Mill At One".  The video was for
"Wuthering Heights", and features Kate running around on the moors in
a red dress.  This was around 1978 or so, to promote the single.  Has
anyone ever heard of this video, and if so, where can I get a copy?

Since I am new to this group, I don't know many of the non-LP songs
that have been mentioned here other than the B-sides to the UK singles
and 12-inch EPs.  Where do you find the unreleased studio tracks?  And
what is this IED?

I apologize for being such a freshman.

Greg O'Rear
greg@beach.cis.ufl.edu