Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

More Captain Beefheart Contains notnice words, beware

From: voder!apple!bc@decwrl.dec.com (bill coderre)
Subject: More Captain Beefheart Contains notnice words, beware
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Making Love to a vampire with a monkey on my knee

The pond shined dry, like a lady's compact. Lillies leaped like flat
green hearts, with white hearts, squirting yellow pollen cocks. Ferns
ran like cool spades, fossils away from rocks. These echoed dark
carbon hums, that dashed in nothing. Gnats fucked my ears and
nostrils, hit my brain like hones, numbed to nothing, wings stuck on
liquid bones. Making love to a vampire with a monkey on my knee. The
melon cord hollowed down my milky leg, splashed still and moved. The
wind peed down the willows, and pricked the needle vine. The monkey
moved, a fur shadow, its sit-tail curled in twos. Its lips smiled
needles, its eyes rolled loose. Her throat broke open, glistened in
the dew. Red berries dangled, like a dream of rubies, too. Snot
muscles ran down her ivory chin, and tooth within a locket, a pin,
held fast to them. My love, my pocket deep within. In senses dangled a
chain that clasped me to her then, the messenger spoke the wind that
blows between our time. I sent you then, in whisper spin and flow in
silver dust around the pointed pen, sent to nothing. "God, please,
fuck my mind for good." Making love to a vampire with a monkee on my
knee. "Oh fuck that thing, fuck that porm." Eyes crawled out with
maggots, white cloth bones, piled up like thrown blades, rags in
skull, scoot soil cracks, drain, screams. "Please take my hand and
join me." Too soon its clutches gleans. Making love to a vampire with
a monkee on my knee. Death be damned to life.