Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KompilaTion List #6 Summary

From: @um.cc.umich.edu@umix.cc.umich.edu, @umix.cc.umich.edu uqv-mts:tim@alberta
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 87 04:30:23 EDT
Subject: KompilaTion List #6 Summary

Well, folks, the KompilaTion List #6 (the "Foreign" tape) is now complete.
Somewhere in Australia the tape turned into two tapes.

Here are the contents:

Tape 6a:
---- ---

Jeff Dalton (Edinburgh)
---- ------ -----------

Deux Filles                     Silence & Wisdom, The City Sleeps
Fizzbombs                       Sign on the Live
Lizzy Mercier                   It's my Imagination, Wakwazulu Kwezizulu Rock,
                                I am Liquor

Neil Calton (Abington, Oxon.)
---- ------ ---------- ------

Age of Chance                   Kiss
Soup Dragons                    Hang Ten
Half Man Half Biscuit           Trumpton Riots
Andy White                      Religious Persuasion
John Martyn                     May You Never
Caetano Veloso                  Queixa
The Fall                        Hey Luciani
The Adult Net                   Spin That Web
TV Personalities                Part-time Punks
Siouxsie and the Banshees       Icon
Patrick Fitzgerald              Safety Pin Stuck In My Heart
John Otway & Wild Willie Barret Really Free
Billy Bragg                     Between the Wars
Uakti                           Promessas do Sul
Latin Quarter                   Radio Africa
Wah!                            Story of the Blues

(the above are excerpts from the songs)

Greg Ryan (Sydney)
---- ---- --------

The Scream                      The Target, Inside and Out
Steven Miller                   Flow Like Wine
Sirocco                         The Hunter

Tim Breitkreutz (Edmonton)
--- ----------- ----------

Villains                        Laugh It Out
Skinny Puppy                    Burnt With Water
SNFU                            Money Matters
Neo A4                          Don't Believe
Dub Poets                       Me Can't Believe It
Deja Voodoo                     A New Kind of Mambo
Abandonmind                     The Hit Parade
The Queen Haters                I Hate the Queen
Bruce Cockburn                  Civilization and it's Discontents
Daniel Amos                     Travelog
Jr. Gone Wild                   Martha Quinn, Cosmos

Tape 6b:  ("Wipeout's Down Under KompilaTion")
---- ---

Paul Whiting (Melbourne)
---- ------- -----------

Paul Kelly & the Coloured Girls Before Too Long
The Johnnys                     Showdown
Huxton Creepers                 Autumn Leaves
Cold Chisel                     Khe Sanh
The Cockroaches                 She's the One
Painters & Dockers              You're Suss
The Saints                      Temple of the Lord
Strange Tenants                 Just what you Need
No Nonsense                     Ska Tunes Approachin'
Daddy Cool                      Eagle Rock
Sunny Boys                      Can't talk to you
Sports                          Live, Work and Play
GangGajang                      House of Cards
Johnny O'Keefe                  She's My Baby
The Swingers                    Counting the Beat
V. Spy V. Spy                   Don't tear it down
Master's Apprentices            Turn up your radio
Models                          Two Cabs to the Toucan
SkyHooks                        Carlton
Lighthouse Keepers              Ode to Nothing
The Go-Betweens                 Spring Rain
Boys next door                  Shivers
The Hollow Men                  Fools' Parade
Died Pretty                     Laughing Boy
Gun Club                        She's Like Heroine to me
Boom Crash Opera                Great Wall

Please forgive any typos I have introduced.

----
Tim Breitkreutz (USERTIMB@UALTSMTS.BITNET, tim@alberta.UUCP)