Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

throwing muses album

From: Nancy Everson <everson@SPCA.BBN.COM>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 87 10:56:05 EDT
Subject: throwing muses album

The new Throwing Muses album seems to be out.  At least WFNX has it.  They
played the whole thing (side 2 is just one song) Sunday night on the Boston
Rocks show.  I think the dj said it was on Sire records domestically.  I
was working while I was listening to the show, so I didn't listen very
closely, but it sounded like Throwing Muses.  I liked it, though a lot of
the songs sounded familiar for a minute or two, and I will probably buy it
when I lift my compact disc embargo.

- Nancy