Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Modern English

From: abused as a child <SIMONYI-L%OSU-20@OHIO-STATE.ARPA>
Date: Wed 12 Aug 87 09:41:41-EDT
Subject: Modern English

 A few weeks back someone wanted more info on the band Modern English.

 They made the charts about 5 years ago with a song called "I Melt With You"
 from their album "After The Snow" WB/Sire records. That was their best album
 in my opinion. They have 3-4 others out. The most recent being released in the
 spring/summer 86. I have a live recording made from a Chicago concer which
 broadcast on WXRT(?) and it was a part of their Sunday night concert series on
 this particular radio station called "the sunday night un-concerts" (since i
 is sponsered by 7-up <un-cola>) It's about 4-5 years old but it's the best
 Modern English tape that I have....and it makes a great party tape! If yo
 want a copy send mail.

                                             -laszlo-

 USPS: 108 W. Northwood Columbus, Ohio 43201

-------