Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

more XTC

From: page@swan.cs.ulowell.edu (Bob Page)
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 87 14:39:34 EDT
Subject: more XTC

A couple of XTC disks that nobody's mentioned:

	5 Senses, an EP that came out on the heels of the
	English Settlement LP.  One of the songs on the EP
	made it onto Beeswax, the other four are only available
	on the EP as far as I know.

	Great Fire, a 12-inch disc with four (I think) songs,
	pretty bizzare stuff.  Great cover, too.  I think there
	was more than one of these, as they were part of the
	Homo Safari series.

For my two cents, the best is the 2-disc English Settlement LP,
followed very closely by Black Sea.

..Bob