Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

re: Stories by Kate

From: jpalfke@PARCVAX.XEROX.COM (J. Peter Alfke)
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 87 13:32:07 PDT
Subject: re: Stories by Kate
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Actually, I was quite disappointed by the stories, written by Kate
Bush, recently posted by IED.  I found both to be trite and very very
very very cliched.  (Unlike her songs!)  Halfway through each story I
realized exactly how it was going to end ... "gee," I thought,
"haven't I read this story before, about fifty times?"  I think Kate
should stick to writing songs.  And I think she should HURRY UP!

"Who sold you this guitar?  Was it perhaps, oh, I don't know ... SATAN?"
--
							--Peter Alfke
I'd give my soul to be where I was a year ago...	  alfke.pa@xerox.com