Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Katemas Party Today!

From: nessus@GAFFA.MIT.EDU (Doug Alan)
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 87 02:48:19 EDT
Subject: Katemas Party Today!

Don't forget that you are all expected to be at the Katemas party that
Joe Turner is having at his house TODAY, 8PM, Friday, July 31.  Here's the
directions, written up by Joe, in case you lost them:

FROM OUTSIDE MASSACHUSETTS:
--------------------------
There are, of course, many routes to Massachusetts.  For your ease,
get on I95 north and take that to I90 (the Massachusetts Turnpike).
If there are any L-H's who are trekking from New York, best to take 84
to 91 to 90 (the Mass Pike).

ONCE INSIDE MASSACHUSETTS:
-------------------------

You are now travelling eastbound on I90 (the Mass Pike).  Get off at
exit 17 (Newton Centre).  After the off-ramp, take your first right at
the set of lights (Centre Street).  You will go through two more sets
of lights.  The third set of lights will be Ward Street.  Take a left
here.  I am #329 on the left.  (Total time: 10 mins from exit ramp to
house)

The date of this shindig is JULY 31, 1987.  No late papers will be
graded.  The time for arrival should be around 8:00 pm or so.  There
is space to crash if you must.

I am currently BROKE.  Donations graciously accepted or else I'll have
Bruno break your face.