Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Katemas

From: "Craig M. Kanarick" <kanarick@PROPHET.BBN.COM>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 87 12:13:18 EDT
Subject: Katemas

Happy Katemas everyone!!!!

I know it might not be the most pious way of celebrating this awesome
occasion, but I was just sitting here at work reading my LH digest, listening
to Joanne Doodey (sp? sorry, Joanne) on the new "Loud and Clear" WFNX
and she mentioned for at least the third time today that it was KT's
birthday and proceeded to play the remix of Big Sky.

I dont know why that caused me to post this, nor do I know where it
will lead, but somehow I just had the urge.

Oh my, first "The Big Sky" , now "The Dreaming".  I wonder how long this
will go on.  I think I must stop, for the keyclicks are interfering with
the heavenly sounds being emitted by my Sony......

Call 'FNX and thanks them, I say.

See you all at the celebration, hopefully.........

-- cmk

P.S.  They just finised "The Dreaming" and are now playing "Wuthering...
      Ahh, what a day..................

Craig M. Kanarick

kanarick@prophet.bbn.com          ..or..      kanarick@eniac.seas.upenn.edu

                               |\

                              _|     <- just a little note....
                             |_|

"Do I love you?  Yes I love you, all this talking is just bravado..."

                               ?