Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KompilaTion

From: Joe Turner <cutter%hub.umb.edu@RELAY.CS.NET>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 87 22:43:57 EDT
Subject: KompilaTion

I botched up big-time, folks.  Being the hunk of trash that I am, I've
kept it here with me trying desperately to figure out what to put on.
Well, I've finally gotten it done, and it's going back out.

Unfortunately, in the time it's taken me to do this, I've lost the track
sheet that was with the tape.  I offer me neck for public throttling at
the KaTemas party.   Could the contributors (IED, Mark Kat[e]souros, John
Labovitz, gtaylor, Joe Testa) please send me their stuff so I can make one
up again?

Speaking of the KompilaTion, if the point is to come up with a bunch of
tapes that you could sit and listen to and get a neat diverse selection
of music, what is the point of putting snippets on?  I'm listening to the tape
now and it's SO jarring.

That's all.

-joe