Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

XTC album.

From: Dan Stewart <STEWART_SYS%uta.edu@RELAY.CS.NET>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 87 09:28 CDT
Subject: XTC album.

I have my first XTC album, 'Skylarking' (actually first two, since I have
the first 'Skylarking' release, and the second with 'Dear God' on it), and
I *really* like their stuff.  I'm wanting to get my hands on some more, and
wondered if anyone could give me a good tip on the next one to try.  Does
XTC have a 'Sgt. Pepper', 'Dreaming', or 'PG III' that no fan should miss
out on??  Any comments would be appreciated.

-Dan